Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Council is all about empowering girls to be confident, creative, to have strong moral character and to help make our world – your world – a better place to live, laugh and learn!
Teenage girls are motivated by curiosity and potential. Through Girl Scouting, they are provided the “testing ground” needed to explore abilities and projects.
Girl Scout Ambassadors learn the power of advocacy and are challenged to speak out, find out what they believe in and explore how to be an advocate for their cause.
Under the framework of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, sample activities for Ambassadors include:
- organizing a community recycling project
- planning trips abroad to explore new cultures
- completing the Advocate Pin for taking action to make their vision come true
- helping a group of younger girls at a special event
- earning the Girl Scout Gold Award for working on a project that benefits their community
No way! Girls don't have to worry about what they've missed—just look forward to what they can experience.
Check out the Girl Scout Journey for Ambassadors!